Academic Summer Program
Lutheran North Academy is striving to close the gap for academically struggling middle school students in the Houston area. This Reading and Math Reinforcement Program is offered to students entering 6th through 8th grade who are below their current grade level. This is open to the public and space is limited. Students who are on grade level but are looking for an academic refresher can also sign up.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Registration form is below. Please fill out one form for each student you are registering.
- Sessions will be held at Lutheran North Academy Monday – Friday from 8-11:30 am.
- There will be an 8:1 Student/Teacher ratio.
- The program will use IXL Learning as the main platform for instruction and assessment of student progress. The instructors are planning to use other resources in addition to IXL.
- Pricing for the Reading and Math Reinforcement Program is $2,000.
- If your student is only in need of one help in one area, they can sign up for one session.
- If your student is only in need of help in reading or math, pricing will be $1,000 for the chosen session.
- Days missed due to vacation or illness will not be refunded.
- A daily session rate is not offered.
- Aftercare is not offered and students must be picked up at 11:30 am.
- Afternoon activity Summer Camps will be in session on these days. Click here for more information and to sign up.