Competing with Uncompromising Character & Integrity
At North Academy, our goal is to develop scholar-athletes in body, mind, and spirit who commit to their teams, act with integrity, and compete with sportsmanship, character, and pride.
Expectations of the Lion Athlete
- Glorify God with your abilities in both practices and games.
- Get a quality education.
- Be totally honest in all dealings.
- Pass every class (giving his/her best in doing so).
- Give unselfish love and respect to teammates.
- Love and respect him/herself.
- Be extremely loyal to your school, administration, teammates, coaches, families and friends.
- Never take an opportunity to criticize, nor pass up an opportunity to praise.
- Be part of a great school and a great athletic program.
- Conduct him/herself as young Christian ladies or men of character at all time. Remember, you represent yourself, your family, your school and your beliefs at all times and in all places.